• Sep 08, 2022

Which English test is required for the United Kingdom?

For those planning to live, work, or study in the United Kingdom, an accredited and reliable English proficiency test such as the TOEFL iBT® test is required. However, irrespective of what you need it for—work, visa, or school admissions—it is best to check the assessment guidelines to know if they have specific requirements.